Wednesday, October 08, 2008

In Flames - A Sense of Purpose

Release Date: 04/04/08
Genre: Melodic death metal

gagagag

Review: You know I tried. At the beginning, I was like, "okay, this is cool." Vocals are what i expected, but they were more clear compared to some death metal. The instruments are more interesting to Metallica. I was laying on my bed while listening and after I felt like it was enough, I checked to see I was only 30 minutes into the album. Yeah! I know it's not my type of music, but it's really hard to tell the songs apart. Basically it's the same idea 60 minutes long. "Alias" has this acoustic section that's actually neat. "I'm The Highway" really really sounds like a Dream Theater song. Metal for 60 minutes is too long for me.

Summary: If you like the same song over and over.

Key Tracks: Alias, Sober And Irrelevant
Rating: 4/10

No comments: