Sunday, November 20, 2022

Bad Bunny - Un Verano Sin Ti

Release Date:  May 6th, 2022

One of the best selling albums of the year, 13 weeks at number 1, gotta give props to the former 24/7 champion.

Review:  I think i said this about his YHLQMDLG album, i liked that he sounds like he's crying in some of his vocal performance. those emo sounding tracks are easy for me to digest, but with a runtime of 81 minutes, this album does take a toll. I'm sure I'm missing out on context for not understanding Spanish. and despite him being a massive star, I love that someone like him is on top.

I'm sure other people will say this album has many genres, but for me, it just sounds like a good summer album. Shoot, the lyrics to "El Apagon" are "i like the pussy of Puerto Rico." It's not that deep, people just want to have fun.

Summary:  This is Bad Bunny, you know what it sounds like.

Favorite Songs: Después de la Playa, Neverita, Ojitos Lindos
Rating: 7/10

No comments: