Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Foxboro Hot Tubs - Stop Drop and Roll!!!

Release Date: 05/20/08
Genre: Garage Rock

Sometimes I'll hear how shitting "American Idiot" was. Yet, that was the album where I felt that they had talent. I wished they would released a new album, but instead, the guys of Green Day did a side project in their attempt to create..i guess, Garage Rock

Review: First of all, I'm not a fan of Garage Rock or bands of the likes of The Strokes, The Hives, The Kinks. I'm guessing if someone were, they would love this stuff. But for me, the only tracks that I liked are the first 4 tracks. "Mother Mary" is just one of those fun catchy retro songs. "Red Tide" has a very Psychedelic Pop feel.

I bet it's just gonna look like I was lazy to listen to the rest of the album, but i really did okay. I don't got much words for it because it just feels like a blur. Nothing too great. But I don't even like it as background music. What's that called when music has no effect on you? That's what the second half of the album is.

Summary: First 4 are good tracks, rest is boring. But because this is a side-project, no-one really gives a shit.

Key Tracks: Stop Drop and Roll, Mother Mary, Ruby Room
Rating: 4/10

No comments: