Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Amanda Palmer - Who Killed Amanda Palmer

Release Date: 09/16/08
Genre: Dark cabaret

I was gonna download this, but then I stopped because I didn't like The Dresden Dolls. Then reviews came in saying this did not suck. So yeah. That's my story.

Review: I actually only one song by the Dresden Dolls and it got old for me fast. So hearing her fire in the first 2 songs was crazy cool. Her voice is a little weird but in the best way. It fits the music. She can sound lovely too such as "Ampersand" and "Blake Says." See, I'm not even a fan, but I find the music is to be soo good. There's a bit too much of the slow agony type of songs so it takes a toil on the listener.

Summary: Great!

Key Tracks: Astronaut: A Short History Of Nearly Nothing, Ampersand, Oasis
Rating: 8/10

No comments: