Friday, February 26, 2010

carrymind: 6

So Lost was Amazing! again.

I've been keeping track of American Idol this year just because it's Simon's last year and the show doesn't require me to analyze everything the way Lost does. Now there are too many contestants for me to remember, but I remember being pleased with some of the talent during auditions and hollywood week, yet when they revealed the top 24, some of those people were clearly not that good. Long live Hope Johnson. Didi was my favorite going into the top 24 performance, but almost everyone sucked. Crystal was the only one that came off to me as 'music is my life.' Some of the guys are good. I like Andrew and Jermaine and Casey.

90s song of the week: The Breeders - Cannonball

2010: All I will say is that Joanna Newsom took over my week's playlist and I'm so glad I spend the time I did with it. So worth it.

2010 song of the week: Joanna Newsom - Baby Birch

No comments: