Wednesday, December 01, 2010

2010: Best 'new to me" or rediscoveries or compilation...

I failed. I was suppose to explore the 90s this year, but I simply got bored.

====================

Cheap Trick - Surrender
Team Coco!!!

The Dickies - Banana Splits
Thank you Hit Girl

Paramore - The Only Exception
Thank you Hayley

Train - Hey Soul Sister
overplayed now, but for the most part of early 2010, this song was my instant 'smile' song. So cute. The "so gangsta, I'm so thug" line is hilarious.

David Guetta - Memories (Featuring Kid Cudi)
The beat is so addictive.

John Mayer - Half Of My Heart
I some how missed this gem of a song on his so-so album. After hearing it on the radio so many times, it grow on me. Plus Taylor Swift is in it!

Girls' Generation - Gee
Why does it take 9 members to sing a song? o well, this is the best k-pop song ever made.

====================

Carissa's Wierd - They'll Only Miss You When You Leave: Songs 1996-2003
If i included compilation albums, this would be in my top 10.

Pavement - Quarantine The Past
now i get it.

Pink - Greatest Hits... So Far!!!
She has a lot of hits

No comments: