Friday, January 14, 2011

Mid-Monthly-Mixtape: Pre-Branch

Okay. New Monthly thing I hope will catch on. I love making mix CDs so most likely these will just be what I'm currently into for that month, unless I have a theme.  Because this is the first, I though it'll be fun to make a mix of stuff before i actually "liked" music.  Now you'll understand why people don't trust my judgment.

Tracklist:
1. Passions Theme
2. B*Witched - C'est la Vie
3. Mandy Moore - Crush
4. Shaggy - Angel
5. Dr. Dre - Forget About Dre
6. Jessica Andrews - Helplessly, Hopelessly
7. Azn Dreamer? - Fixing a Broken Heart
8. Lisa Loeb - Stay (I Missed You)
9. Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
10. BBMak - The Ghost of You and Me
11. Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag
12. The Corrs - Breathless
13. N'Sync - It's Gonna Be Me
14. Britney Spears - Lucky
15. O-Town - All or Nothing

No comments: