Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace

Release Date: 09/25/07
Genre: Rock

The Foo Fighters were always a band I liked, but had too many 'hard rock' songs for me to consider them a favorite, but their first two albums are really good. Their wikipedia said Gil Norton is working on this album, who also worked on "The Colour and the Shape," so I was egger to hear this album.

Review: Really good album. I was writing what I feel as each song passes, but words just escape me. Not every song is amazing, but it fits well together to make the flow of the album solid. There's hard tracks that's very familiar to Foo Fighter fans and there's the mellower stuff that I'm into.

Summary: A lot of good tracks here. Great album between hard and soft. At the same time, it's not mind blowing.

Key Tracks: Long Road to Ruin, Cheer Up Boys, Your Makeup Is Running, Statues
Rating: 6/10

No comments: