Monday, October 06, 2008

VA - Punk Goes Crunk

Release Date: 04/08/08
Genre: Pop-Punk

I actually wanted to do this sooner, but I wasn't sure if I should file this under V for Various Artist, or P for Punk.

Review: So yeah. Bad bands covering bad songs. The first 5 seconds of each song are fun. But they don't make the songs their own. So it's pretty lame. And with repeated listens, the album just drives me nuts.

1. Set Your Goals - Put Yo Hood Up = 3
2. Say Anything - Got Your Money = 2
3. The Secret Handshake - I Wish = 2
4. Forever The Sickest Kids - Men In Black = 2
5. My American Heart - California Love = 2
6. The Maine - I Wanna Love You = 4
7. Emanuel - Kryptonite = 2
8. Person L - The Seed = 2
9. The Devil Wears Prada - Still Fly = 7
10. All Time Low - Umbrella = 1
11. Scary Kids Scaring Kids - Notorious Thugs = 2
12. The Escape Frame - Nothin' But A "G" Thang = 0
13. Hot Rod Circuit - Gin And Juice = 0
14. Lorene Drive - Hey Ya = 0
15. New Found Glory - Tennessee = 3

Summary: The Devil Wears Prada is the only track worth listening to.

Key Track: Still Fly
Rating: 2/10

No comments: