Friday, March 26, 2010

carrymind: Let's get on with it

Lost was... supposedly the greatest episode of Lost ever, but for me, it was confirmation of what I felt inside, but it's still not exactly 'clear' so that's what frustrated me. I'm guessing we won't get a definite answer to how the island is there in the first place or who set the rules. We just have to wait for how the show ends.

New LCD Soundsystem song is great. Drunk Girls.

New The National song is amazing. Bloodbuzz Ohio

-----------------------

So it's been bugging me that I never made a list of my top songs of the 2000s and whenever I revisit songs on my ipod, I just get this urge to write stuff down. So to finally put this matter to rest, here are my top 10 songs of the 00s. It's a different approach than my album list. It holds meaning rather than music I feel is at the top of the batch.

11. Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
10. Sun Kil Moon - Glenn Tipton
9. Okkervil River - Westfall
8. Sigur Rós - Olsen Olsen
7. Moving Mountains - 8105
6. Sufjan Stevens - The Predatory Wasp Of The Palisades Is Out To Get Us!
5. Wolf Parade - I'll Believe in Anything
4. The National - Slow Show
3. Savage Garden - Crash and Burn
2. Lifehouse - Breathing
1. Michelle Branch - All You Wanted

2010 song of the week: Charice - Pyramid ft. Iyaz

No comments: