Friday, October 26, 2007

Lifehouse - From Where You Are

After an average album release this year, I wasn't sure where I stood with Lifehouse, but this song which came out today and will be on iTunes next week restored my faith in the band that they can still create music that touches people, music that is able to fit exactly where it needs to be. It's short, but it works. I wish however that the ending to the song was more climatic because the last 30 seconds felt bland. But I have to remind myself, it's not suppose to be flashy, it's a song about someone who we lost in an car accident. but not only that, it's to anyone that has ever lost someone.

[I'll edit the link with a download when the itunes version comes out. in the mean time, check out the video.]

http://198.247.174.46/video.swf

No comments: